Kakapo Off-Road Camper
Camping in NZ just got easier and more flexible with the introduction of the Kakapo Off Camper.
Quick and easy to use with hard floor living forward fold camper trailer.
The “Kakapo” has strong galvanised chassis with independent duspension, giving it a great ground clearance with ability to follow your 4WD vehicle off-road or operate with conventional vehicle and stay on the paved roads!
The “Kakapo” now comes at a very reasonable and sffordable price.
Similar Trailers are used in the rugged Australian Outback. 6 Stud Toyota/Ford Wheel Pattern.
The “Kakapo’ comes as a dtandard basic package ready to hit the road or a premium package with a large number of luxury extras.
A major feature of the “Kakapo” camper trailer is the initial quick set-up with your queen bed permanently available for use, as well as having a secondary area for accommodation which is made from converting the lounge table into an additional bed for guests or kids. Your queen bedroom area has zip-up partition for your privacy.
The awning, with ensuite, all sides and full floor makes your longer stay more pleasurable!
Standard Package $19,800.00 incl. GST (on road)
- Galvanised Steel Chassis
- Baked Enamel Exterior Finish
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Independent Suspension
- 2 Coils with 4 Shock Absorbers
- 12” Electric Brakes
- 16” Alloy Wheels with Cooper 265/70R16 All Terrain Tires
- Luggage Rack (Stainless)
- Stone Guard
- 500kg Jockey Wheel
- 4 Stabiliser Legs
- 4 Gas Struts
- Double Safety Chains
- 50mm Tow Hitch
- 2 Hand Winches for assistance in Erecting the “Tent’
- Gas Bottle and Holder
- Fridge Slide Drawer
- Slide out Tool Box
- All External lockers are key lockable
- Stainless Steel Slide-out Kitchen. Sink,Pressured Water, Cooker and LED Light
- Dometic 3 Burner Stove with Glass Top
- Stainless 120 ltr Water Tank with Stone Guard and Lockable Cap
- Water Tank Gauge
- Electric Water Pump
- 12v Electrical Panel with Main and Circuit Breakers plus Volt meter
- Shower Pressure Outlet
- 4 Stabiliser Legs
- LED Tail Lights
- 2 x 100 amp hour Batteries
- Vehicle Battery Charging Plug
- 3 x 12v Sockets
- 12v Fridge Socket and Light in Drawer
- Permanent Queen Bedroom Mattress
- 6 Seat Lounge ( Convertible to another Queen Bed)
- Adjustable Dining Table
- 15 oz Heavy Duty Canvas
- Tropical Roof
- LED Lighting in Bedroom and Lounge
- Annex Roof (2.4m x 4.2m), Walls and Ensuite with Full Floor
- All Poles, Ropes and Pegs
- Tare Weight 1400kgs
- Max weight 1900kgs
- Trailer Registered and Warranted